We appreciate that most people who own bikes own bikes of value. Using our bikes instead of your own bike removes the potential downsides of theft or vandalism. You won’t need a bike lock again, and with our team of skilled cycle engineers maintenance costs become a thing of the past.
Articles in this section
- How do I return a bike?
- Is there a YoBike Windows Phone App?
- Will I be charged if I have locked the bike correctly, however it gets stolen or vandalized?
- What is Cycle Sharing?
- Do I need to inflate the tyres on YoBike?
- Is the YoBike handlebar height adjustable?
- I would like to reserve a bike for use later, is this possible?
- Can I hire a bike for an extended period such as a week?
- What is a QR code?
- What do I do if I lose a possession or find someone’s property on an YoBike?