Sure! Below are some pretty simple and helpful tips to ride safely. The 'Rules for Cyclists' from within the UK government's Highway Code are available right here.
- Ride in the same direction as the traffic.
- Follow all traffic signals and signs.
- Yield to pedestrians.
- Use hand signals when turning.
- Ride in cycle lanes wherever possible.
- Do not weave in and out of traffic.
- Do not ride on walkways.
- Do not ride a bike while distracted, such as while using a mobile phone or wearing headphones.